I know that I still haven't posted my belly pictures...and I promise I will this weekend. But I had to post this picture to the blog because I thought it was hilarious. This picture was taken during our first baby class where our nurse, Diana, had asked for a daddy-to-be to volunteer to wear the empathy belly. Andy volunteered to wear the belly for the entire two hour class. It was so funny...and he even had to walk around the hospital with the belly on. He got quite a few looks! He was a good sport but said that his back hurt like crazy afterward! Welcome to our world honey! Hope you get a kick out of this picture! Look below for the post about our baby shower this past weekend!

Andy with the Empathy Belly
1 comment:
Awesome! I was hoping you would post this soon. It was pretty funny watching Andy waddle around with that belly, especially when he started complaining about having to pee!
Post a Comment