Sunday, September 28, 2008

Baby Shower

Hello Everyone! This weekend was my second shower! My sister and Mom threw me an ABSOLUTELY awesome shower. I had such a good time and it was so good to see everyone! We had lots of good food, adorable decorations, and the coolest diaper cake ever! I just have to say that they are awesome and I was so touched...it was obvious that they worked really hard and they put together a great shower. It was just really nice to get together with everyone and see some people that I haven't seen in awhile. Andy and I got great stuff! We got our stroller, lots of cute clothes, wonderful blankets, an awesome wagon (just like Kim and I had as kids,)and lots of necessities that we needed. Another thing that was really special was a rocking chair that my Mom and Dad had painted and reupholstered. This rocking chair that they had made over was the same chair that my Mom and Dad rocked both my sister and I to sleep in when we were little. It turned out absolutely adorable and it is so nice to have in little Liam's room. And most importantly I got a bag of peanut butter M&M's! For those of you who don't know...I have developed quite a love for these things. Last weekend we had our best friends over and one of them, Jeremy, got peanut butter M&M's for his pregnant wife. I decided to try them...even though I have never liked M&M's and was hooked. I ended up eating almost her entire bag! So needless to say I was very happy to get a large bag of them...which is already half way gone! So thank you Cheryl!
Other than that...things are going great. The belly is growing and growing like crazy. I think that it is making up for taking so long to get big in the beginning. Liam is still moving around like crazy and is constantly moving and kicking around. He loves to spend all of his time under my right set of ribs...which are starting to get a little bruised. I can only imagine what my ribs will start to feel like after he gets bigger and bigger. We will have to wait and see! It is hard to believe that he will be joining the world in 7 weeks! Below are some pictures from the shower that I hope you all enjoy. And don't worry I will post more belly pictures and nursery pictures next week.


Books for Liam


The Adorable Party Favors


The Diaper Cake


Cute Clothes for Liam


Me and Kim


Me Opening the Wagon


Me Opening Presents


Me Opening More Presents


Me Opening More Presents


A Group Shot

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Danielle,

Congratulations on the upcoming baby. I'm at work here in Florida on the 3-11 shift and decided to take a look at the Perm Family Blog and then I saw the Tschida Family Blog and had to look. I will continue to follow up on how you are doing and the arrival of your precious baby. Take care.

Perm's Mom
Ruthie :o)