Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Countdown Begins...

Hello Everyone! Well, we are now about to start our one month countdown! We only have 31 days to go until little Liam joins the world! Can you believe it? We only have four weeks to go until we become parents. Wow!
We had another doctor's appointment on Friday, and all went well. Liam's heart rate is healthy and measured at 135. He also gained another pound, and now Dr. Moon says that he is probably about 4 1/2 to 5 pounds. So he is getting bigger...it is amazing how much babies grow in the last month.
Things around here have been pretty busy. This weekend I went to Cheryl's baby shower. She is a really good friend of mine who is due a week behind me. It was really nice and fun to see friends that I don't get to see very often. It has been really nice to be able to have someone to talk to about all the pregnancy stuff that you go through. But I have to say that this pregnancy has been absolutely wonderful, and I have no complaints. Although I am super excited to meet little Liam, I do think that I will miss being pregnant!
Andy and I also went to pick pumpkins this weekend! We went to Stoney Creek Farms to pick our pumpkins, which is a farm that we go to each Halloween season. We had a good time making our picks and eating the best elephant ear! YUM! Liam definitely enjoyed it...he was doing acrobats in my stomach after I ate it.
Other than that things are going well and I have added some pictures of us picking pumpkins and a couple more belly pictures. Until next time!


Andy Picking his Pumpkin


Me Picking my Pumpkin


What a Man...


Andy and I at the Pumpkin Patch


Our Pumpkins...Puppy Paws (Indy's), Vader (Wonder Who's is That?), and a Spider


Week 33


Week 34

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are such a cutie!! Best of luck I hope to get to see you real soon...

Mom Miller