Friday, October 24, 2008

Belly Pictures

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to post a small blog about our belly pictures that Andy and I had taken. We had professional pictures taken of my belly! It was really fun, and we thought it would be a neat way to remember the first pregnancy. I am really glad that we did it. The pictures that we chose turned out really nice! We only chose a few different shots but we really loved the ones that we got. I posted some of the pictures that we had taken. Hope you all enjoy these as much as we do!


Silhouette of Me and my Belly


Andy Kissing my Belly


My Belly


More of My Belly


More of My Belly

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these! They're precious! What a great idea! They gave me chills. That's awesome. We're not far off till he's here.

Anonymous said...

I love these. I haven't seen you im a week but little Liam continues to grow. The countdown begins and you will be a proud Mommy. Hope to see you soon
Mom Miller

Mrs.Christian said...

Awesome belly pics! They turned out great! Sorry you've been feeling kinda crummy- but it won't be long now. Love you babe!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dani and Andy, Not long now till little Liam comes into the world. We have so enjoyed the blogspot and hope you continue it after baby is here. Grandma Olga and Sam's were here for 3 days and we had fun and nice visiting. I showed grandma your site and all the pictures and she really enjoyed them. You still look beautiful. You are in our prayers. Love you, The Goetz family