Sunday, October 5, 2008

6 Weeks to Go

Hi Everyone! Well...I can't believe it but there is only 6 weeks to go until little Liam joins this world! It is so crazy! We are absolutely so excited...we can't wait to meet the little guy. We had another doctor's appointment on Friday and everything went great. He is growing well and had a healthy heartbeat of 152. Dr. Moon said that he is now measuring average, so he is no longer measuring above average (which is fine by me!) After our next appointment, I will start going to the doctor every week...which seems like a lot! But I guess we should get used to it since we are reaching the home stretch.
Andy and I had a REALLY exciting weekend. We finished the nursery! We are SO happy with how it all turned out. We got the rest of the furniture and hung the remaining items that needed to be hung. It turned out so cute and we have been spending a lot of time in there just looking around. We can't wait until we can bring Liam home and let him get used to the room. I think he is going to like it. I have posted several pictures of the nursery so you can all see what it looks like...we hope you enjoy them. I also posted some more belly pictures like I promised...Enjoy!


Nursery Picture


Nursery Picture


Nursery Picture


Nursery Picture


Nursery Picture


Week 30


Week 31


Week 32

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The nursery looks perfect!!! I adore the belly pics, it about time Liam starting making a scene. Best of luck to the 3 of you. See you in a couple weeks
Mom Miller

Anonymous said...

Love the nursery! So glad to hear that everything is going good! 6 weeks...I can't believe its been that long. It doesn't even seem like you've been pregnant that long. Its exciting that he's coming soon.

Mrs.Christian said...

Hooray for more pics! The nursery looks fab and so do you. Time is definately flying by now- it won't be long til we're both mommies!

ScrappyGoodness said...

The nursery looks awesome! You did an amazing job! We can't wait to see picks of Liam!

John and Jessica

Anonymous said...

You look amazing! The nursery is adorable. We are so excited for you guys. Hopefully we'll be able to get together when we're in town for Thanksgiving. Good luck with everything! Steph & Heath

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,

Wow, what a fantastic nursery! All the best to the two of you in the last month! We can't wait to see little Liam ... and of course, you too! Take care, and get lots of rest. All our best,
The Hamptons

Anonymous said...

Hi to you both, Was just checking the site and pics. The nursery is so cute and mommy looks great. My leg is more pregnant than you are Dani haha. And the empathy belly looked great on Andy-you are a brave and wonderful man. I found something for little Liam and will send it. I can't wait till he enters this world. We will keep you all in our prayers. Love ya guys, The Goetz family