Saturday, November 15, 2008

Less than a Week to Go!

Hello Everyone! I know that I have been so bad about posting lately! I can't believe that it has been almost two weeks since I wrote anything! Sorry everyone!!! So...as the title of this post says...Andy and I have less than a week to go! I can't believe it. This little one is due on Thursday of next week...but as you all know they have a mind of their own...so we will definitely be on his schedule. And as of now...he is showing few signs of wanting to come out and join the world! I have had several doctor's visits, one a week. And things are going great. Liam is healthy and doing well. I am over 50% effaced and only a 1/2 centimeter dialated. His heart rate is normal and everything looks good. So we are happy that he and I continue to be healthy. We are hoping he joins the world before Thanksgiving...but whenever he decides to come we will be very happy. But keep your fingers crossed for us that he comes around his due date.
Other than doctor's visits....we have been busy getting things finalized for Liam's arrival. We got the car seat put in the car and the hospital bag is ready to go. So now all we need is a little baby and things will be complete.
The next time I write to you all we may have a new addition...which is too weird! We will definitely do a better job updating you all on the blog of any progress we make...bye-bye for now!


Week 37


Week 36


Week 35

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your looking great and I hope feeling well also. I will be in the big city Thursday am waiting for the arrival of little peanut and hope maybe you will show up to make the arrival a double. Of course you girls can ajoining suites and have you little ones together. Best of wishes to you both Mom Miller