Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Liam's Big Day

Hello Everyone! I wanted to let you all know about Liam's big day! We were blessed to have Liam's baptism this weekend. We had such a fun filled weekend...and we were so happy with how it all went.
Andy's parents came down early on Saturday and we had a relaxing day hanging out at home. It had been since Christmas since they had seen him, so it was fun to see them play with him and see how much he has changed since then. Here are some pictures of Liam hanging out with Grandma Tschida and Papa...


Liam with Grandma Tschida and Papa


Liam Laughing with Papa


Liam in His New Toy From Grandma Tschida and Papa


Liam in His New Bumbo From Gigi and Pops

Then later that night Aunt Erin and Brad came by to see Liam for a little bit. It was nice to see them too...because we haven't been able to see them since Christmas either! It had been too long! After even one left...Andy and I geared up for our big day...and got Liam to bed early.
Liam was baptized on Sunday, the 15th, at St. Mark's Methodist Church in Carmel. My family went to this church while I was growing up...and both my sister and I were confirmed there. Andy and I have been looking for a church that we were both comfortable with, and Andy really liked St. Mark's, so we starting attending while I was pregnant with Liam. So we were really excited to get Liam baptized there this weekend. The baptism went great...Liam was very laid back...and didn't make a peep! He was also very calm when Pastor Suzanne walked him around the congregation to introduce Liam to them. After the service, we took LOTS of pictures because there were so many great people there that came to support us! We were lucky enough to have Gigi and Pop's, Auntie Kimber, Andy's Family, Andy's Grandparents, Aunt Carolyn, Cousin Greg, Cousin Susie and her family, and our friend Cheryl and little Isaiah attend the baptism. So we made sure to take many pictures to remember the day.
After the baptism we all went back to Gigi and Pop's house and had a small feast. We opened gifts (thank you everyone!), ate lots of good food, and just enjoyed each other and of course, Liam.
Lastly, Andy and I would just like to say that we are just so thankful for having Liam in our life. We both know how lucky we are to have this happy and healthy baby boy. And we are also thankful for the wonderful family and friend's that we have surrounding us...without them we would not be where we are today...and we are so thankful.
That's all for now...below are many pictures from Liam's day!


The Happy Family


Liam with the Auntie's


My Family with Liam


The Tschida's


Liam with Pastor Suzanne


The Group


The Proud Grandparents


Liam with our Best Friends, Cheryl and Isaiah


Four Generations of Tschida Men!


A Close Up of Little Liam

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the family!!! I am so proud of you guys, what a great time in your life. My blessings and best wishes for many more occasions together. Take care,miss you guys Mom Miller

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Happy Baptism! Danielle, he's so cute. I can't believe how much he looks like you. Just adorable.

Much love!

Sara

Anonymous said...

Hey!

Liam's big day was awhile ago now. We all could use another update!

:)

Sara