His personality also continues to grow...and he is really starting to laugh more and pay more attention to the things around him. He notices other babies and is starting to look more at faces...finally! It has been really cool! He is also starting to coo a lot more, every day he will lay on his blanket and just talk and talk to Mommy. He is getting so big...I can't believe how fast he grows. We are just enjoying him and are looking forward to warmer weather so we can take him out on more outings. This family is definitely starting to get Spring Fever!
Other than that things are going well. Andy is still working hard at Aerotek and I a keeping busy with Liam during the day and classes at Butler. So I will leave you with some more pictures...and a promise to update more often. Hope all is well with you all.
Liam and Mommy Getting Ready for Bath Time
Liam Acting Goofy in His Hat
Liam Playing on His Favorite Blankie
Liam Helping Mommy Do Laundry
Liam Bouncing in His Jumper
Liam Cuddling with Mom
Liam Smiling in His Swing
1 comment:
These pictures make me so happy! I haven't met this little man and I just adore him. You two are so freakin' cute together that I could just eat you up! Enjoy your time with him! He is getting bigger and bigger! You look great by the way. Wouldn't even know you had a baby! :) Much love my sweet! Sara
Post a Comment