Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Allow Me to Show Off Liam...Again!

Hello Everyone...Hope you are all doing well. There is not too much to report since the last time I posted but I have some new pictures and videos that I thought you would all enjoy. Liam continues to grow every day and it is amazing how much he is learning to do. He can "talk" with the best of them now, he continues to roll over from his belly to back daily, and he is constantly kicking his legs...I think he thinks this will get him somewhere. Here are some videos of Liam talking and one of him rolling over!


Liam Talking to Mommy


Liam Rolling Over

We also have had a few BIG milestones happen! First, this weekend it was nice enough to take Liam for a nice long walk. I was super impressed because Andy was able to figure out how to use the stroller very quickly...it is the first time we have ever used it. Liam slept through the whole walk but Andy and I enjoyed getting out of the house with the little guy...and so did Indy dog! Here are a few pictures of Liam in his stroller gearing up for a nice long walk...


Liam in His Stroller


Liam Getting Ready for a Walk

And second...now this one is huge (for his Mommy and Daddy)...Liam slept through the night for the first time last night! (I will pause so this can sink in!) Andy and I were so excited! We put Liam down for bed at his normal time and he woke up ready to eat at 7 AM. Although I woke up at 6 AM wondering if Andy had fed him during the night and I didn't hear it. When Andy told me he hadn't...we both had a panicked moment...but we checked on him...and all was well! We are keeping our fingers crossed that this continues...but we shall see. Here is a picture I took this morning of Liam after he slept through the night all by himself...can you tell I am excited about this?



Lastly...two more big milestones will be occurring soon. This weekend Liam is being baptized and then in a week and a half he will be three months old! I can't believe how fast he is growing! It seems like yesterday I was pregnant! But I will post more about those events in the next coming weeks. Here are more pictures to enjoy!


Liam Smiling


Liam in Daddy's Notre Dame Hat


Liam Cuddling with Daddy


Liam and Mommy Cuddling


Liam Smiling at the Camera

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Cute! I can't believe how fast he's growing!

Anonymous said...

Wow Danielle he is going so fast and it is wonderful you can capture all the fun times with him. Good job Liam!!! Hope to get to see you soon Mom Miller