Friday, November 21, 2008

Sunday is the Big Day!

Hello Everyone! Well I just had my last doctor's appointment and she said that it is time to go!!! We are finally here! Andy and I will be checking into the hospital at 5:30 Sunday night, and I will be induced Monday morning. So hopefully by the end of Monday we will have a little boy in our arms!
Both Liam and I are doing well but my blood pressure was getting a little high this last visit so Dr. Moon said since the due date has come and gone...it was time to go. Happily Liam will be here to celebrate his first Thanksgiving with us and the family! And Mommy will be able to be home for Thanksgiving and eat lots of good food! It all works out well.
So be ready for lots of phone calls and updates starting on Monday. And after Monday I will be able to blog about life with Liam instead of the pregnancy! We are so excited!
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! It is time for you guys to put those skills to a test. The way you both were with Isaiah I can only know Liam is lucky to have great parents. Can't wait till Moday Good Luck Mom Miller

Anonymous said...

Hi Dani and Andy, Can't wait till Monday and little Liam is here. We will keep you all in our prayers and wish God's blessings upon you all. Life will be so different but you guys will be terrific parents i know. You all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and take it easy with all the excitement and all. Love ya, The Goetz family

Jen said...

Good luck! Can't wait to see the pictures. Wishing you a quick and easy labor! - Phil & Jen Smoker (Kinnucan's friends in SB)