Andy and I also started baby classes in August with our friends Jeremy and Cheryl. We have learned different relaxation techniques and labor positions...and so far they have been very informative. But we will see how much of this information I remember when I am in labor. All I need to know is to say..."give me an epidural!"
Andy and I also started a major project these past two weeks...the nursery! We decided to do one wall polka dots in the colors of the bedding and it turned out really cute! We had a lot of help thanks Papa Kessel and Gigi)and some snags along the way...but it turned out really cute. There is still some furniture missing and things that need to be hung on the wall...but the hard part is over. And Andy and I both LOVE it! All we need now is a little Liam to put in the room and all will be complete.
Other than that things are going quickly and we are just trying to enjoy our last two months of pregnancy...because I know that I will feeling these not so little kicks once it is all over!
Below are some more belly pics (it is a growin!) and a picture of the wall in the nursery so you all who live far away can see it.
Miss you all!
Week 26
Week 28
Week 29
Nursery Picture
Nursery Picture
5 comments:
OH MY GOD!!!!!
I LOVE THIS ROOM! Sorry Liam... I'm moving down there and living in that room! Guess we'll have to share!
Danielle, you're looking beautiful with you're little belly! I'm SO excited for you guys!
I'm so glad you got these pics posted. I knew the room was gonna be great when we saw it in progress. Great work! As always, you look awesome. Love you! Cheryl
The room is wonderful. What a lucky little man you have! We can't wait to meet Liam.
Take care,
Susie, Trevor and Leo
Wow!!! I really like the nursery and you of course look wonderful. I am looking forward to seeing you soon. The last few months are going to fly and a whole new life will begin.
Take care of the little one
Mom Miller
Wow the nursey looks really good! You guys did an amazing job!
Post a Comment