Friday, September 5, 2008

Wedding Number 3

Hello everyone...we are back from our last August wedding! We all traveled to Wisconsin to see our really good friend, Mac, get married. She and her husband, Eric, had the most beautiful outdoor wedding. We arrived to a outdoor nature preserve where we watched them get married on the most beautiful day. Mac looked incredible, and the two of them were absolutely adorable. I have to say I haven't seen two people more in love. It was absolutely wonderful to watch! The reception was just as great...the fresh Wisconsin walleye was especially yummy (I was told) and the dancing went late into the night. It was so good to see the whole Stugelmayer clan because it had just been WAY to long. I know we miss them all! Although it was incredibly tiring to travel so much, I am kind of sad that all the wedding are over. It was really fun to see all the people that we haven't seen in awhile.
We had another doctor's appointment today. Liam and I have a doctor's appointment ever two weeks now! I feel like I am going to the doctor's office so much, I can only imagine having to go once a week! Liam's heartbeat was normal, and he is measuring about a week and a half above average. So he is still a big boy! My gestational diabetes test came back normal, which is great, and the blood work all looked healthy and normal. We will be back in two weeks to see what progress little Liam has made. I will post pictures of my belly as soon as possible...I promise. But I did post some pictures from our trip to Wisconsin. Enjoy!


The Wonderful Bride and Groom with the Family


Andy and I Dancing at the Wedding


The Belly Gettin' Some Love


Mom with her Best Friend, Les (Mama of the Bride)

1 comment:

Mandy Kinnucan said...

Your dress is gorgeous! You are one hot mama! Miss and love you guys...