Tuesday, May 20, 2008

We did it!

We did it...we have reached the second trimester. And we are so excited! And with all the ups and downs...we are finally here. We had our second doctor's visit and everything went great. The baby's heart beat was 166...quick and perfectly normal. We were so relieved and happy. I am also happy to report that the "morning sickness" for me has decreased...a lot! Thank the heavens! So things are going well...my belly now has a bump as well! To me this bump feels huge, but my wonderful husband says "you can hardly tell." He is awesome. But there is definitely enough of a bump that we are taking pictures week by week. We are excited for the next doctor's visit that will be on June 3rd, so I will have more to report then.

Also for those who do not already know, I have some other fun news to report. I will be starting graduate school in the fall, to get my Master's degree in school counseling. I have been accepted to Butler University and am going to brave going back to school...baby and all! Andy and I are excited for me to finally be going back...and we are ready for the next chapter in our lives.


11 Week Baby Bump

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so happy for you guys. And I'm very glad to see that you have a blog going. I never get to talk to either one of you for long and I feel out of the loop. Now I can know what's going on!!!! Congrats again!

Mandy Kinnucan said...

Congratulations you two! I love the blog and I'm sooo happy for you!

P.S. If my stomach looked like your stomach with a baby bump, I don't think I'd ever wear clothes. I'm insanely jealous. You're gonna be one hot mama!

Andy said...

HOT, HOT, HOT!

GiGi said...

For those of you that do not know who GiGi is, I am the excited grandmother that lives in Fisher. It was so great to read the blog and relive the excitement of knowing we will be grandparents. I know we are very lucky to have Dani and Andy so close to experience these moments "live" but now the blog provides a way for everyone to be part of the experience. I love technology!
Just so everyone has something to look forward to, I have promised Dani that when she is in her ninth month I would share with her a picture of me in my ninth month when I was pregnant with her and we can post this on the blog. Now wouldn't that be a sight!!!!!!!

Mrs.Christian said...

Hooray! Glad to see you joined me in the blogging world! I'll be checking in daily, even though I will probably know everything before you post it - just because I'm the smartest best friend ever! :-) Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hey Danielle,
Wow I am so happy that the Tschida's got on the band wagon. My best wishes to you both, you look amazing and I am sure the best is yet to come. I am so excited for you and Cheryl to get to raise your kids together (What fun) Congrats again and heres to happy eating once again
Mom Miller