Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Morning Sickness
Yeah, so I said we would get back to this later. Whoever came up with the "morning sickness" term...is either very lucky to have it only in the morning, or is crazy. Since around the time that I reached my 7th week, I have had MANY food aversions, mostly to anything that used to be alive and once lived on a farm. I have also had a lot of nausea and dry-heaving. Ugh! Although I am lucky enough to not puke my guts out...I have had a big battle with this sickness. It is hard to try to explain to my kids why Mrs. Tschida makes those "funny faces" or makes "weird noises." But...I know that it will all be worth it in the end. This small rant leads to me the main reason for my post. I have to give some HUGE thanks to my wonderful husband. Without him, I never would have gotten off the couch many times, have eaten anything, or had any clean clothes to wear. He did EVERYTHING. And for those of you who know me, I was so miserable, I didn't even want to clean. The house would be a royal mess, and I wouldn't even want to lift a finger. He cooked, cleaned, ran errands, everything. He also dealt with my severe indecisiveness when the questions was asked..."what do you want for dinner?" I know he dreaded it every time he had to ask it. But he smiled, went through a list of a thousand things he could make, order, pick-up, etc. and was wonderful about it. He was and is the best. I love him so much, and I am sooo blessed to have him as mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment