We had our third appointment today...and all was well! It was a standard appointment where we got to hear the baby's heartbeat, which is one of my favorite moments. The heartbeat was strong, and everything is going as scheduled! Right now I am at 15 weeks and 3 days and luckily, most of my negative pregnancy symptoms have completely gone away...including the "morning sickness" (Hallelujah, Hallelujah!) Our next appointment, on July 1st, is going to be the BIG appointment. We will get to find out if we are having a boy or a girl...and get to see our baby for the "first" time. We are very excited for this appointment...that is for sure...as I know many of you are as well.
The Kessel family and Brian all decided to create a "friendly" pool to see who can guess the correct gender and due date of the baby. We only have two votes for girl (one of those votes is mine) and four votes for boy (one of those votes is Andy's). So I will keep you posted on who is still in running once we find out what we are having. Hope everyone is doing well and we miss you all!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm guessing it's gonna be a boy, just because the world needs another generation of Kinnucan vs Tschida moments!!! Hopefully Sean will fare better than his old man in wrestling matches and video games against Tschida 2.0!
I know I didn't get in on the poll, but I'm definately getting the girl vibe from you! Guess we'll all find out soon! Glad to hear the visit went well!
I'm with Andy and guessing a boy. What out of 14 cousins only 4 girls??? Not good odds.
Kinnucan v. Tschida the Rematch... I love it! But I'm sure even if we have a girl she'd get Sean in Bond... that's just going to be in my kids blood.
Post a Comment