Thursday, January 20, 2011

Drew Ethan Tschida

Well, Drew will be arriving in a very short week and I feel terrible that I haven't posted hardly at all about him or my pregnancy. I feel like such a bad Mommy!

So this post is dedicated especially to Drew.

The Beginning:

Needless to say, with working full-time and having a toddler, this pregnancy has flown by! I struggled quite a bit with morning sickness for the first four months or so and then luckily was able to get relief. After the first trimester, things went pretty smoothly as we prepared for Drew's arrival. We were definitely excited to find out that we were having another little boy and REALLY excited for Liam to experience that special bond that brothers have.

Nursery:

Because we were running out of room in our current house, we decided to convert Andy's den/Liam's playroom into a third bedroom. So we added a door and painted the room and ended up with an adorable nursery for Drew. We then changed the sun room, which we didn't use very much, into Liam's new playroom. I really like the switch and I especially like having Liam's playroom near the rest of the house, so I can cook, etc. while Liam is playing.

Here is a picture of the nursery and new playroom:


Liam's New Playroom...the Former Sunroom


Part of Drew's New Nursery


Another Angle of Drew's Nursery


The Rocker Daddy and Grandma Worked SO Hard On



Symptoms:

Other than the morning sickness, I had a nice pregnancy up until this past month or so. I have definitely started to feel like I am 9 months pregnant. I have had a lot of back pain with this pregnancy and have had contractions like crazy! I was lucky enough not to have them with Liam, but this time around it has been different. I don't mind them as much as they make me (and Andy) nervous. But luckily Drew decided to stay warm in Mommy's belly until the end of January.

Name:

Well, this time around it was REALLY hard to find a name that Andy and I both liked. And we finally decided on a name that we both liked and were happy with. So this Tschida Baby Boy will be named: Drew Ethan Tschida. We decided on Drew because it is short for Andrew. Ethan was a name that we both loved and decided to make his middle name. Then this would make his initials D.E.T...just like his Mommy! So we are definitely excited to meet this little one that we worked so hard to name!

Pictures:

Here are a few pictures of some ultrasounds and Mommy's belly...Enjoy!


Drew's 1st Ultrasound - 17 Weeks...It's a Boy!


Drew's 2nd Ultrasound - 30 Weeks, Amazing What a 3D Ultrasound Can Do!


Another Profile Picture from Drew's 2nd Ultrasound


Mommy's Belly at almost 9 Months

Overall, we are just so excited to meet this little one. I can't wait to see the baby boy that I have been feeling inside for all these months and I can't wait to add to the Tschida family. We are just so excited and I can't wait to post pictures of Drew once he arrives...stay posted!

No comments: