Sunday, June 20, 2010

Lots to Report!

Hi All!

So sorry it has been so long since I have last posted. We, as usual, have been very busy!

So I will start with just an update of what we have been up to. Liam is doing great! He is now a year and a half and going at a mile a minute! He is around 30 pounds and 35 inches tall! Needless to say he is still in the 95% for height...he is our big boy! He had tubes put in his ears a few weeks ago and we have seen such an improvement. He no longer has runny noses, he has a better appetite, his ears are no longer hurting, and the best thing is that he is starting to say more words. The doctors told us that he wasn't hearing well before the tubes and that sounds came to him like he was hearing under water...so we are trying to teach him more words that he didn't say before.

As for me, I am completely done with school!!! I finished my last class two weeks ago and turned in all of my assignments. I also found out that I passed my state exam for school counseling!!! So I am now officially able to be a school counselor in the school system. Now the next big step will be the job search. I am currently looking for a job in the schools for the next school year...so keep your fingers crossed for me! :)

As for Andy, he ran his first Geist Mini last month and did fantastic! I was SO proud of him and his time was great! Although he said that the track was harder than the Indianapolis Mini...he still enjoyed it! Here are a few pictures from his run.


Waiting for Daddy at the Finish Line with Uncle Dan


Daddy Finishing the Race


The Proud Family

Andy, Liam, and I just got back from a LONG road trip with Gigi and Pops to visit family in Ashley, North Dakota. It was a 17 hour drive one way and Liam was such a trooper! Although the last leg was a little rough near the end, Liam did great. We are lucky! Overall, it was so great to see Grandma, Nana, Papa, Uncle Steve, Arlene, Sean, Mandy, Ali, Steve, Addie and Kai, and Phil. We were lucky enough to relax, spend time together as a family, and of course, celebrate my 30th birthday! Yes, everyone, I am now in my 30's. Although I was absolutely dreading this birthday, I ended up having a great birthday! Everyone there made it really fun and I am now happy to be in my 30's! (Well...maybe.)

Here are some pictures from our trip!


Liam Sitting in Grandpa's Old Truck


Liam Sitting Like a Big Boy


Liam Cheesing


Liam Loved the Merry-go-Round at the Park


The Birthday Girl and Liam


Liam Went Crazy for Gigi's Fried Chicken

Other than that we have just had a great time spending time together as a family and making up for lost time that was spent with me in school. So glad to have my family time back!

Here are just a few random pictures and a video from the last few weeks.


Liam Gearing up for a Bike Ride


Liam Being a Cutie


Liam is All Boy!


Liam Wrestling with Daddy in North Dakota

No comments: