First, we all went out to breakfast at Bob Evans, and got lots of good food. It was really nice to be able to catch up and relax together. We also discovered that Liam really loved blueberry pancakes. He definitely helped Mommy clean her plate!
Here are a couple of photos:

Mommy didn't realize that Liam was blocking Grandma

Auntie Erin and Liam

Liam and Daddy
After breakfast, we headed back to Fishers and I got to celebrate with my boys at home for a little while. Once I got home, I opened my present...and was excited to see that my boys got me many veggies to start my own veggie garden. I have been really excited to try and start growing my own vegetables, so I was super excited to get this present. Although I am very far from having a green thumb...I am hoping to have something to show from our efforts in July.
Here is my present!
After relaxing at home for a bit, we headed over to Gigi and Pop's house to send time with the family. It was really nice to see all the family after a very busy weekend...and I had such a great time. Although I ended up getting a little bit of the flu later that night, I walked away with great memories, and another fantastic Mother's Day!
Mommy and Nugget
My Awesome Family
Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment