Sunday, April 11, 2010

Happy Birthday's!

First, I need to say a big Happy Birthday to Aunt Carolyn and little Violet!

It has been a little while, but we finally made it back to South Bend. We packed up all of our stuff and made our way up north to help celebrate Andy's Aunt Carolyn's birthday.

We arrived on Friday and were able to visit with Andy's parents for a little while. They were very excited to see Liam and love all over him. Saturday we were able to visit Andy's Grandma Young and cousins, Matt, Hailey and Hunter. Who of course, did a fabulous job playing with him. They are just so great with kids! Here are a few pictures from this visit.


Liam on the Playground


Popsicles are fantastic!


Cousins!

We then headed over to Aunt Carolyn's surprise party. We had such a good time visiting with everyone! It was a large birthday bash but it looked like everyone had a great time! Liam was in absolute heaven. There were SO many cousins to play with, and of course fantastic toys. There not only was a battery powered car but an inflatable jumper. He loved riding in the car with his cousin, Leo, and of course, he was a HUGE fan of jumping with the other kids. I think we may need to save our pennies so we can buy one for him! Because every little kid needs a jumper. :)

I just have to say that Andy's cousins, Susie and Trevor, threw a really fun surprise party. Here are some pictures of the night...


Liam Watching His Cousins Jump


Liam Swinging


Riding in the Car with Leo


Liam Loved the Jumper


Gail Showing of Her Height!


Cute Baby Nicholas


Papa John, Daddy and Liam

We were excited to be able to visit our good friend's the Kinnucan's on Sunday before we left. It had also been awhile since we had been able to see them, and we were able to see their cute little one, Violet, on her first birthday. Happy 1st Birthday Violet! Like I said we had a good time getting to see their two kiddos, Sean and Violet, and Sean kept us laughing the whole time we were there. I wish I had pictures, but of course I forgot to take any. After that we headed out to come home because we had pushed Liam to his limits. The poor little guy was functioning on 30 minutes sleep by the time we left at 3:30 PM! But we were still able to get a smile out of him on the way out...


Liam Cheesing While Snacking on Crackers

Overall, we had a GREAT weekend but it wore us all out! We were ready to make our way home and catch up on some much needed Z's!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! It was so great to see you guys. We had a lot of fun!! Hopefully we will get down to Indy this summer and we can have another cousin play date.

Love,
Susie, Trevor, Leo and Nicolas

Mandy Kinnucan said...

I don't know how I missed this post! I'm somehow just seeing it...thanks for the birthday wishes for little Vi, Danielle! SO good to see you guys; hope we get to see you again soon!

Love you!