Friday, April 9, 2010

Gym-tastic!

Well, I think it's official...one of my most favorite playdates I have had thus far was a playdate I had at a gymnastics gym. We met our friends, Cheryl and little Isaiah, and we let the boys run around all over the place, which is their favorite thing to do. The gym had big mats for the boys to run on, trampolines, balls, foam pits, and all kinds of things to play with.

I think one of the most favorite things the boys liked was playing ball and running on the trampolines. It was hilarious to watch them run around, fall all over the place, and jump into the foam pits. Needless to say we will be returning...so much fun!

Here are a few pictures and some fun videos to watch!! Hope you enjoy!


Liam in the Foam Pit with His Basketball


Smooched Face in the Foam Pit


Liam on the Long Trampoline


Liam Laughing


Liam Jumping


Liam's Buddy, Isaiah


Liam Jumping into the Foam Pit


Liam Laughing


The Boys Playing on the Trampoline

No comments: