He not only has three teeth, with a fourth coming through, but he is starting to move around like crazy. He is crawling more and more, and pulling up on everything! He is standing in his crib, pulling up on the couch and toys, and is just starting to look like such a big boy!
Here is what I see every day when I come in to get him from his nap...
How Cute is This???
Here are a couple of fun videos and pics of Liam...Enjoy!
Liam Loves to Eat
Liam Spinning and Playing
Liam Crawling and Standing
1 comment:
Hi Dani, Andy and Liam, I was just checking out your blog and admiring that cute little boy. I love the pic of him standing up in his crib with that beautiful smile. He is sooo precious. I can't believe he is already 10 months. It was so nice to see you all this summer and so fun to meet Liam. He is just so sweet. You are truely blessed and I know you do know that. The vacation looked fun too,glad you could go and Liam did well on the plane. Well, you all take care now and happy belated anniversary. Dani, you are such a romantic and Andy is so blessed to have a wife like you and you are so blessed to have a hubby like Andy.I am so proud of the young couple and parents you are. Keep up the good work. Ok bed is calling me nite,nite and God bless you all. Give Liam a hug and a kiss from us. Love ya, Lois
Post a Comment