Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Cheers to 3 Years!

Hi All!

I wanted to write a quick post not only to wish my hubby a Happy 3 Year Anniversary, but to also let everyone know how lucky I am to have him, something I have known for a long time.

Now this might get a slight bit mushy, but I will keep it short, I promise. I just wanted to share with everyone what a wonderful husband, Daddy, and friend he is. He has such a big heart and has always been there for me. I always knew how wonderful he was, but I didn't fully realize the extent of it until we had Liam. It is so amazing to watch him interact with his son and how much Liam just loves him. It is no huge surprise that because of this Liam is a Daddy's boy.

I just wanted to thank him for always listening when I freak out and calming me down, for going to work everyday and working such LONG hours so I can stay home and raise our son, for helping me make my way through graduate school, for sharing 50% of the household and baby load...because not all men do that, and for always being there when I need him the most.

He is my number one fan and I thank him for it. Without him my life would be so different and not nearly as terrific...I am so blessed to have him by my side. I can't wait to look back on our life together 50 years from now, because I know I will be just as happy as the day I married him.

Love you Babe. Happy Number 3!


Here are a few photos from our lives thus far...Enjoy!



Andy and I on Spring Break: 2002


Andy and I at a Friend's Wedding: 2004


Our Wedding: 2006


Posing in our New House: 2006


We're Pregnant: 2008


San Francisco: 2008


It's a Boy: November 23, 2008


Our Happy Family: 2009

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute are you guys!!! Congrats on 3 years, your are a great couple and a terrific family. I will see you Saturday bright and early Mom Miller

Anonymous said...

Damn it...I'm in tears! I love when people have a wonderful marriage! We love you both! Happy Anniversary! You two have something so beautiful and so rare...a friendship, a true love, respect for either, and pure joy. Its been a pleasure of Mike and mine to be part of your family, to watch you fall in love, and get married, and to watch you raise a family. Andy has always been special to me, but you together make each other better than ever before. Danielle, I'm so glad to have you in our family and we love you both dearly! I can't wait to see you look back on these times 50 years from now either! Remember that what you have with each other is precious. Much love!

Sara and Mike