Friday, March 20, 2009

Out and About

Hello Faithful Readers!

Well the Tschida family has been busy! We have had a lot of playdates and outings...and even have had some time to enjoy the outdoors since the weather has been so nice! Hooray for it almost being Spring!
First I will talk about our fun playdates! My good friends, Micki, Sam and Cheryl, all met at the Children's Museum with our little ones for a fun day. We had a good time going through all the exhibits and ended the day with lunch. It was so fun that it definitely wore the little ones out!
The next week Cheryl and I got together for lunch at one of my favorite restaurants, Tony's, in Carmel that I have been going to since I was a little kid. We had some awesome food and then headed out to Holy Cow Cupcakes (thanks for the tip, Amy!) and got some delicious dessert. Let me tell you if you haven't had one of their cupcakes you are missing out. I went home with six cupcakes...but don't worry I did share a few with family.
Andy and I also made a trip out to the Children's Museum with Liam last weekend. Andy was so bummed that he didn't get to go with Liam the first time that we had to make a trip back. We had a blast...and Liam really does seem to enjoy it. We had fun playing in the area called the Playscape, which is for children two and younger, and has a bunch of different things for the infants to play with. Liam also enjoyed looking around at all the sights...he would just stare away at everything. He especially seems to like the dinosaurs...he started to kick his feet like crazy when we went in there. So maybe he will be a dinosaur kiddo when he gets older. After our fun at the museum, the Tschida clan headed to Hogs Head for some good BBQ...and Andy and I got to eat a wonderful lunch while Liam slept away. It was such a fun day!

Here are some recent pictures of the little guy and some pictures of us at the museum...


Hanging Out With My Friend, Isaiah


I Love Talking To My Friend!


Liam Loving His Jumperoo


Liam Smiling With Daddy


Liam Really Loves His Jumperoo


Liam Playing With Daddy at The Children's Museum


Liam and Mommy Playing at Playscape


Daddy and Liam with the Lego Dragon


Watch Out Mom...He Might Get Us!


Mommy and Liam With the Lego Knight


Liam's First Elevator Ride...He is Not So Sure


Liam Loving His Auntie Kimber

We also had some professional pictures taken of Liam last weekend...they turned out adorable! It was SO hard to choose with ones we wanted...I mean, really, how do you ever pick? Liam did awesome, he made it through a little over a half an hour of completely cheesing it up, and then was done. We never actually got any pictures of him with clothes on! Andy told me he was very happy that we didn't get Liam in his outfit because he never would have been able to choose. So here are four of the ones that we picked...we got some wallets too that I don't have a copy of but I will put those up when I get them sent to me via email from the picture place...Enjoy!


Liam in His Hat...Can You Tell We Love Him In It?


Liam's Signature Shy Move


Liam Flirting With the Camera Lady


Our Angel

Some other big news is that Liam, Pops, Gigi, and I are making a trip out of state next weekend. We will be traveling to Minnesota to see my Grandparents, Uncle, and Cousins. It will be the first time Liam travels out of state and the first time my family will get to meet the little guy. So it should be fun. I know they are all excited to meet him! We wish Daddy could come with us...but unfortunately duty calls at work...so we will be making the trip without him. At least he can have the weekend to himself for a little R&R. So I will post about our trip to Minnesota in two weeks and let you know how it all went.

Hope all is well with all of you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liam is growing so fast!! We love the pictures. Thank you so much for sending us one. Leo loves to see his cousin on the fridge.
Take care and hope to see you soon.

Love,
Trevor, Susie and Leo

Anonymous said...

Danielle!

These pictures are soooo cute! He's sooooo adorable. Seriously!

Can you give us a link to order these pictures for ourself? I'd love to have a 5x7 picture of him if that's possible! Let me know. I have a few other pictures of my favorite babies and I want him to be in the mix.