Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Lovable Liam

Hello Everyone... I know I just had an entry last week...but I wanted to post a few more pictures that we recently took as well as a few more videos. And to be honest I can't help showing him off to all of you...especially when we get such good feedback about our posts! It is so nice to know you all enjoy them! And I am definitely a proud, proud Momma. Although not much is new on the home front, Liam is continuing to grow and become more and more animated. It is really fun to see him grow and to discover the little things that make him happy...

1. He loves to have his diaper changed and this is where we get many of our videos. Every time we put him on the changing table he starts to laugh, smile, and "talk" to his Mommy or Daddy. It is hilarious!

2. Having visitors. Liam and I have been having many playdates with our buddy Isaiah and his Mommy, Cheryl. Which has been so much fun! He also recently had a visit from his "Uncle" Dan...who he loved. And of course he has many, many visits with his Gigi, Pops, and Auntie Kimber. And we are really excited for our playdate with his friends: Bridget, Lila, and Isaiah.

3. His new play mat! We took Liam to daycare as you all know last week...and they told us how much he loved the play mat they had there. So Gigi and Pops surprised Liam with a play mat of his very own! You can see how much he loves it. He just stares at the "kitty" that plays music...and he is so wide eyed and it is hilarious. His little feet just keep kicking faster and faster. Below are some pictures and a video of his new favorite toy. I think the days of staring at Mommy and Daddy are long gone! That is all for now...I will leave you with more videos and pictures to enjoy!


Liam Smiling


Liam Laughing


Liam with a Mohawk Daddy Gave Him


Liam with His "Uncle" Dan


Liam Playing with Daddy


Liam Getting His Diaper Changed...Again!


Liam with His Play Mat


Liam Staring at His Favorite Kitty


Liam Playing on His Play Mat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad I can keep in touch with the both of you. Liam is definately getting bigger and growing into a super personality. I'm so proud of you and Andy. Hope to be able to see you when I am down again Mom Miller

Anonymous said...

Hi Dani,Andy and Liam, It has been awhile since I checked out your blog but oh, is Liam growing and is so darn cute. One picture I see alot of his auntie Kimber in him. Nice that you could go see your grandma and grandpa Kessel. They look really good for their age. Hope they are doing good. And what a trooper Liam is doing so well on his big trip. Hope all is well there and with you guys. We are into the 2009 calving season so we are busy. And we still have tons of snow but not as much as Ashley has. Well, it is my bedtime so we will chat later. You all take care and God Bless you all. Hugs to you all too and butterfly kisses to Liam. Love Ya, Mark Lois and Rachel