Gigi and her Little Liam
The Tschida Family
"No I will not open my eyes...I look ridiculous!"
Other than that...all has been going well. Liam is getting so big I can't believe it. We are not sure how big he has gotten weight-wise, but I can tell by picking him up that he has gotten bigger since his last doctor's appointment. Andy and I are so excited to see how much he has grown at his 2 month appointment that is coming up in a few weeks. As the days go by, he is getting more and more animated and his personality is just exploding! I love hanging out with him during the day...because that is when he is the most expressive. He is really starting to "talk" and smile. And it is fun to see him react to me and his Daddy...it seems like he is starting to recognize us and react to us when we play with him. Luckily, he is still such a laid back baby...and is so good! Andy and I are so blessed that he is such a good baby. Liam is still eating like crazy...he definitely likes to eat about every hour and a half or so. And watch out if he doesn't get his bottle fast! But overall he is doing great...and we just love him to pieces! For those of you who do not know...I have recently decided not to return to work, and stay at home full-time with Liam. We are lucky enough to be able to do this until August...when I start Grad School full-time. Liam will be going to daycare one day a week so I can attend my classes at Butler, but he will be home with me the other days of the week. We are so excited that I am able to stay home with him and see him grow-up! I will really miss my job and the kids that I was able to work with...but I am so excited that we were able to make it work. That is all for now...hope all is well with you all! Here are some more pictures of the little man!
Liam "Flirting" with the Camera
I Love Getting My Diaper Changed!
My First UFC Fight with Daddy
Liam Worn Out After a Long Fight
Liam on a Playdate with Daddy, Uncle Perm, and Isaiah
Liam on a Playdate with Auntie Cheryl, Mommy, and Isaiah
Here is a little video of Liam "talking" to his Mommy...
5 comments:
Such a cute video! I'm anxious to see how big he has gotten too. I'm glad that you guys have figured out a way for you to stay at home with Liam. It's such a blessing to be with him everyday, especially now, when he is changing so much. Love you all!
What a wonderful post and the video is precious. I can't believe how much he has changed. Hooray for you guys that you will be able to enjoy him more and more each day. Hope to get to see you soon Mom Miller
thank you so much for the video!!Grandma really enjoyed it she was more animated then I've seen her in quite a while. I printed a copy of one of his pictures (with big smile) and posted it on the frige, it makes us smile every time we pass it. love you aunt sandy
Liam is so CUTE in the video he is going to be a real talker.
Hey Babe!
Liam is SO cute! I can't believe how much he's grown! He looks SOOO much like you. Stinkin' cute.
And yes...I know I have to update my blog. I'm lazy!
Love you
Sara
Post a Comment