
Hi All...I know that I typically blog about our upcoming addition, Liam, (and I will later in this post) but I had to write a little something about 1154 LILL. For those of you who have no idea what I am talking about, it is a company that lets you custom design your own purse. You can pick out your fabrics and then decide where to place them on the purse. It is a ton of fun! Recently, my friend Cheryl and I had a "purse party!" Our friend Mandy Kinnucan, a representative for 1154 LILL, came down to present the purses and helped all of us come up with incredibly cute designs. We all had such a good time, and we were literally up to our elbows in fabric swatches! It is a girl's dream. The reason I am going on about this is because I just got my purse in the mail, as did my Mom and Sis, and we are all so in love with our purses! (Mine is pictured above...but the picture just doesn't do it justice!) Mine is reversible, so both sides are shown in the picture. Just thought I would let everyone know what a fun experience it is...and if you want more info, you can check out their website: www.1154lill.com.
As for the little one, things are going well! I am in my 21st week, and my belly is growing like crazy this week! Apparently Liam is needing some more breathing room! I have been feeling pretty good lately, I am still a little tired by the end of the day, but nothing like the first trimester. I have also had my first experiences with swelling feet and ankles! Thanks mostly to the lovely Indiana humidity. Andy and I are also super excited for this weekend. We are heading up to our first baby shower! Soon-to-be Grandma and Grandpa Tschida are throwing us a baby shower in South Bend...and we will be able to see everyone from the Tschida clan that we haven't seen in awhile. We are so excited! Stay posted for pictures and details about this weekend!
P.S. Here is a picture of my belly for week 20!
7 comments:
Congrats Andy and Danielle! You look fabulous! Keep the updates and pictures coming. We love hearing (or reading, rather) about Liam's development and your preparations for his arrival. Take care, The Kishtons
Danielle, you look do cute, glad everything is going well for Liam and the both of you. Have a great visit in the Bend, I only wish
I could spend more time with Cheryl and little Christian.
Take care miss you both
PS Love the purse!!!!!
Mom Miller
I love, love, love your purse. So jealous!!! You look absolutely adorable and happy and beautiful! I'm so excited for you guys. We can't wait to see you in November!! Steph & Heath
WOW! Imagine my surprise when I saw the "Ode to 1154 LILL!" I LOVE it! You seriously just made my day...and I'm so excited that everyone loves their purses. Thanks again to you and Cheryl for hosting the party -- I can't wait to see your purse. But I'm much more excited to see that little belly of yours. Hope to see you Sunday! Love you two!
Hi Dani and Andy, You look so cute but not a very bib belly. Have a great and safe trip to Bend. Is that Oregon? Mark has cousins there. Oregon is beautiful, we were there 4 years ago and would love to go back. Have fun at the shower too. I have already been thinking of what to get litttle Liam.If there is anything you can think of let me know.I know he will want and need for nothing but he has to get a present.And by the way, the purse is awesome. Take care you 3 and our prayers are with you. Love ya, Lois
Hey Girl!
Liam is getting bigger! You still look fabulous so don't sweat that! Mike and I are SOOOOO excited to see you guys Saturday night.
The purse is so cute by the way. I'm going to their website right now.
Drive careful on your way up! See you soon.
Sara Beckwith
Hey Guys! It was soooo good to see you both this past weekend! We had a great time just hanging out and visiting. We can't wait to see you both again.
Here's my email address so you have it. sarabeckwith@sbcglobal.net
Love you both! Congrats on the kick! Every little moment is so precious!
Sara
Post a Comment