Monday, June 30, 2008

One of the BIG days

Well this is one of the big days. The real BIG day will be sometime in November, but in about 8 hours 39 minutes Danielle and I will know what sex our baby is. Very exciting time... it's 11:21 right now and like my wife said it's like Christmas. I'm not even tired, and I just want to know what were having. Seems like the last few weeks we've been spending a lot of time around little kids. The Kinnucan's came down with Sean a couple weeks ago, and we were at a BBQ this past weekend with plenty of kids. Danielle and I were playing with all of them, and just having a blast.

We both just can't wait... make sure to check back in a day or so as we'll be posting the sex of the baby, and I know Danielle will be getting more pictures up. For those of you who haven't seen her lately, she's got a little "bump" and starting to worry about her weight, but believe me she's more beautiful than ever. Time to try and get some sleep only 8 hours 26 minutes to go...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're really excited for you guys. It's getting harder and harder to be so far away. We're planning on coming to Indy for Thanksgiving, hopefully we'll be able to see you and your new addition!!! We miss you guys tons!!! Steph & Heath