Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Play Time!

One thing that I love about my little man, Liam, is that he loves to play! Those of you who know him know that he can literally run circles around most people, so being able to take him to the Children's Museum is one of my favorite things.

Andy and I decided to be brave, AGAIN, and take Liam and Drew to the Children's Museum for our second family outing. And it was a success! (I think we are starting to get the hang of this four person family!)

It is so fun to watch Liam at the museum, especially since he is starting to understand more and more of the exhibits. Some of his favorites are the dinosaurs, the kids play area, and the carousel.

Here are some pictures of Liam having a blast!


Liam Taking a "Cruise!"


Mommy and Drew


Fun in the Sand


Liam Fishing!


Working Hard


Daddy and Liam with the Dinosaurs


Liam on the Carousel

No comments: