Wednesday, March 2, 2011

1 Month

Well, Drew is officially one month old already! I cannot believe it! He had his doctor's appointment and is one healthy boy. The only problem is that he has acid reflux, like his big brother did, but the medicine he was given seems to be helping out a lot.

We found out that he was in the 99th percentile for height, 65th for weight, and 94th for head (he gets that from his Daddy.) So needless to say he is growing fast and strong.

He has already begun to smile, coo, and is much more alert than he was even last week. He rolled over from his stomach to his back already, but I think he got lucky! He has been doing a great job eating and sleeping for Mommy and Daddy, which is such a blessing. I have to say that I think he is the most laid-back baby I have ever seen. He hardly ever cries and is content to just hang around with Mommy and Daddy.

Liam still is in love with his little brother. The first thing that Liam asks for when he wakes up is Nemo (his pet fish) and the second thing is Drew. So that is pretty special, I am sure he is a close second to Nemo! Overall, Liam has adjusted well to little Drew joining our family.

Here is a picture of Drew at one month:




Brothers!


Drew on his Playmat

No comments: