Monday, September 20, 2010

Too Long...

I know that it has been over a month since my last post...guilty! I am sorry it has been so long. I am going to post several small posts about what we have been up to this past month...stay tuned.

I will start with our annual visit to Stuckey's Farm. I think this will become an annual Tschida family tradition, we like to do it so much. There is a farm near us that we like to go that has an apple orchard. We spend most of our time picking the very best apples and then I come home and make homemade apple sauce and pies for my men. We, of course, had a great time at the farm...here are a few pictures from our visit.


Liam Digging In!


Liam and Daddy Waving to the Tractor Full of People


Mommy and Liam


Best Buds

More to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way cute!