1. First things first, my Sisy got engaged!!! We are SO excited to have Bill become part of our family and for them to start their lives together. The wedding is December 18th of this year so things are moving quickly and I am loving every minute of planning. Here is a picture of the happy couple the moment after they got engaged.
The Happy Couple on a Beautiful Mountain in China in over 100 Degree Heat
2. I am also happy to report that I was offered a temporary maternity leave position at Clay Middle School in Carmel for this first half of the school year! We are so excited that I found something, especially since the openings for school counselors are very slim at this moment. I will work at Clay from August through December and then will be done and ready to have our new Tschida addition in January. Things worked out really well for us and we are so grateful!
3. A few weeks ago we were able to celebrate Andy's 29th (youngin') birthday up in South Bend at the annual Tschida pool party. We had such a great time getting to see the whole family and we were also able to squeeze in a great lunch with Andy's cousin, Sara, and a visit with our good friends, the Kinnucan's, as well. Overall, the visit was fantastic and we had such a great time. Liam LOVED swimming, jumping on the trampoline, and playing with all of his cousins and family members. Here are a few pictures of our weekend in South Bend.
Liam Playing with Aunt Erin and Daddy
Liam Playing with Aunt Sandy
Liam with Papa John and Great-Grandpa Tschida
Popsicle Time with Mommy
Liam Loving the Trampoline
Corn Time...Liam's Favorite!
4. We have also had fun going out on many fun outings and visiting with friends this summer. Daddy, Liam, and I made a visit to the Children's Museum a week ago, we had a fun visit with old college friends, the Barnes', and Liam and I also had a playdate with our good friends Jennie and little Emmett. It has been great to get together with friends and have fun running around with Liam. He is getting to the age where it is really fun to take him to different spots and see his reaction to things. Here are a few pictures from our adventures.
Liam Loved the Sandbox at the Museum
Liam Also Loved the Merry Go Round
Liam Finally Went Through the Tube!!!
Daddy with His Best Buddy John
Jalynn and Liam Just Kept Looking at Each Other and Laughing...So Cute
Buddies!
Liam and His Buddy Emmett
5. Lastly, things are quickly progressing with my pregnancy! I am already 4 and a half months along and we find out next month if we are having a boy or little girl. I think with all we have going on this year, this pregnancy is going to fly by! I am still having some days when I have a lot of nausea, but they are getting fewer and fewer. I am hoping that they keep getting fewer and fewer between as well. We are not sure yet what we think the baby is just yet...if I use Liam's pregnancy as a judge I would lean towards girl, but they always say that each pregnancy is different. All I know is that I am eating for four instead of two and the baby is showing no signs of slowing down anytime soon. Hopefully I don't end of looking like a 9 month pregnant lady when I am only 5 months! :) Either way, we are getting more and more excited for next month and I will post more belly pics soon. I think you all have been reading long enough.
Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment