Friday, July 10, 2009

Big Moment and Some Good Laughs

Hi All! I know I just posted, but I had some requests to get these videos up on the blog...so here they are. We had a big moment this week. Liam crawled for the first time! Andy and I were hanging around one night and he decided to crawl to Mama! He hasn't really done it since, except for scoot around, but I am sure that we won't have to wait long again. We have a video of the end of it, but he decided to get camera shy, so he doesn't move too much on the video. I also have a couple random pictures and a funny video of Liam laughing. Liam has started just getting random fits of laughter almost daily, so I decided to tape one for everyone to enjoy. I just LOVE them...they just crack me up! Enjoy!!!


Liam's First Restaurant Experience in a High Chair


Liam Loves Being a Big Boy


Liam's Laughing Fit


Liam Crawling (The End)

2 comments:

ScrappyGoodness said...

He is getting so big! How long is he now? We love the updates.

Anonymous said...

WHAT A PRECIOUS SMILING LITTLE MAN. LOVE THAT SMILE. SO GLAD THAT ISAIAH HAS SUCH A GREAT FRIEND. HAVE A WONDERFUL SUMMER.