Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Birthday BOY!

Well, we FINALLY got to have Drew-Drew's birthday party this weekend. We had to cancel the last one because everyone was sick last month, so we had a minor reschedule. It was so much fun to have everyone together for the party! I can't believe that my little Drew is actually a year old. We had a great group of family and friends and we had fun celebrating!

Here are a few things about Drew:

*He recently started to take steps and he is getting into everything!

*He is still such a sweet little boy. He is so loving and loves to be around people. I jokingly call him my little monkey, because he is always wanting to hang off of his Mommy.

*He already has 8 teeth and has already used them to try lots of new foods. He LOVES soft pretzels, puffs, yogurt and oatmeal. He is definitely a good eater on most days!

*His favorite things in the world are Indy and his brother. I love the way he watches Liam's every move. They are already great buddies and love to love on each other!

*Drew recently moved to the Toddler room at his daycare. I can't believe that he is already ready to go to the Toddler room, but I guess there is nothing I can do to keep him my little baby.

We also had fun watching Drew eat his cupcakes. He was the ultimate cupcake baby...he had frosting EVERYWHERE! But it was so great! I loved that he just dug in!

Here are a few pictures from our day!


Mommy Made Cupcakes For the Birthday Boy


Our Friend, Finn


Our Friend, Rory


The Birthday Boy


Lots of Helpers to Open Presents


Did I Mention He Liked Cupcakes?!?


SUCCESS!


Best Friends!


My Cutest Birthday Boy


The After-Party


Snuggle Time After a Long Day of Partying

No comments: