Andy and I's life changed on November 23, 2008 at 9:43 PM. We were lucky enough to become the proud parents of a little boy, we name Liam. There are SO many things that I love about Liam, but I thought I would write about just a few of them.
1. He LOVES life. Everyone knows that Liam is a very active little boy and has been since he was a baby. He was always ready to move and went straight from the sitting position to walking, not even bothering to crawl. I love his energy and I love playing with him and getting to experience so many different things with him.
2. His smile and laugh. Liam is such a silly little guy and I love some of the things that come out of his mouth sometimes. I never get tired of that smile and smirk, and he can make me smile at any moment.
3. His sweet heart. He just adores Andy, his brother, and I. He is always ready to give kisses and hugs, and especially willing to help out his little brother at any minute. It makes me smile every time I see them interact and they just love each other.
When Liam entered our world everything changed. Happy Birthday, Baby! We have LOVED seeing you grow.
Liam, Only a Few Months Old

Liam, One Year Old
Liam, Two Years Old
Liam at the State Fair
No comments:
Post a Comment