For those of you who don't know, I am now working full-time as a high school guidance counselor. I am working for Marion High School with the 11th graders, Marion is about 45 minutes north. I really love my job and have felt right at home there from the very beginning. The only downside about being a full-time working Momma is that I am missing my boys terribly. Drew and Liam have been in daycare full-time now for about 7 weeks and they seem to have taken to it very, very quickly. I am very glad that they have taken to it quickly but I think that I am the one that is struggling with it the most.
So, since we now have less family time, I am taking in as much time as possible and cherishing it. Here are some pictures from our precious family time.

My Cute Baby Drew

Mommy and Drew Cuddle Time

Liam Trying to Fit in Drew's Chair

Best Buddies

My Cutie Pie

Liam Showing Off His Homemade Police Hat
1 comment:
your boys are getting so big and cuter every day. I was just thinking about you. Glad to hear school is going well. Miss you
Post a Comment