Friday, August 12, 2011

5 Years Already?!?

Today Andy and I are celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary...I can't believe that we have been married for 5 years already! Ten years ago I met the man that was going marry at Indiana University. Since then we have started our lives together...we had a great wedding, two gorgeous babies, and lived such a blessed and happy life together.

I am so lucky to have snagged the best husband and daddy.

Happy Anniversary Babe! Love you!

Here are a few pictures from our journey...


Andy and I at a friend's wedding - 2004


Having Fun in Chicago - 2005


Our Wedding Day - 2006


First Year of Wedded Bliss - 2007


San Francisco, Pregnant with Liam - 2008


First New Years as Parents - 2009


First Family Vacation - 2009


Fourth of July - 2010


Finally, Our New Family of Four - 2011


Our New Family - 2011


Our Anniversary Trip to Chicago - 2011


Love you Babe!



No comments: