Monday, July 18, 2011

Drew is a Growing!

Well Drew is now almost 6 months old! I can't believe how quickly my little man is growing up. For those of you who don't know him well, he is just a joy to be around at all times. He is the best baby ever! He is always smiling, laughing, snuggling, and is overall very laid back (except when he is hungry :)

He is now rolling over, laughing, sleeping through the night, and we just started to try some baby food. At his last doctor's visit he was in the 90th percentile for head circumference, weight and height...so my little man, is not that little.

I just love being around him and snuggling with him. Here is something that my good friend, Cheryl, did with her little boy Isaiah, and I thought it was such a great way to show how much little ones change from month to month. Enjoy!


Drew One Month Old


Drew Two Months Old


Drew Three Months Old


Drew Four Months Old


Drew Five Months Old

No comments: