About a month ago we got Liam his first big boy bed! Of course we decided to get him a Buzz Lightyear bed since he still loves his Buzz Lightyear. I have to admit that I was a little nervous that Liam might not take to his new big boy bed, but he took to it like a fish to water. As soon as he saw his bed he was so excited and has been sleeping in his bed like a champ! Even though we were SO excited to get him his first big boy bed I have to admit that I was a little sad that he isn't my little baby boy anymore. I just can't believe that he is getting so big! Here are a few pictures of Liam seeing his first big boy bed!

Liam and Mommy in Liam's Big Boy Bed

Liam and Drew in His Big Boy Bed
No comments:
Post a Comment