Thursday, November 4, 2010

BUZZ LIGHTYEAR!

Well, Liam officially has his first obsession. And it is Buzz Lightyear. Ever since we got him his Buzz Lightyear costume, he has wanted to wear it morning, noon, and night. And he has! I have even been to Target and Kroger with Liam wearing his Buzz wings. It is so cute to watch him get so excited to put on a costume. He literally stands up straighter when he puts on his costume. I was worried when we got the costume that he would not want to wear it, but I didn't have to worry for long!

Every time he puts on the costume he struts around saying, "I Buzz, I Buzz!" Here are a few, of many, pictures of Liam testing out his Buzz costume before Halloween day!


Liam Eating Lunch with his Buzz Wings


Liam Riding his Horse as Buzz


Liam Having a Halloween Snack Sent Home from School...with the Buzz Wings


Bright and Early...Buzz Wings Make the Morning Better


Playing with Daddy in his Buzz Outfit

No comments: