Daddy showed up at daycare bright and early at 7:30 and got Liam ready to ride on the bus. Needless to say he wasn't too sure about the ride at first, but Andy said that he quickly decided that it wasn't so bad, and really enjoyed himself.
After a short trip, they arrived and the chaos began. Andy said they basically got to run wild and have fun on the hayride, at the haunted house, the hay maze, and of course, the pumpkin patch.
Although I am sad that I missed the first official field trip, I am glad that Daddy got to have a first with Little Man. Here are a some pictures that Andy took for me so I would feel like I was there with them the entire morning.
Andy and Liam Fresh Off the Bus
Liam and His Friend Admiring the Pumpkins
Liam Loving the Pumpkins
Found One!
Happy Boy!
And There Was Swings!
Liam Liked the Animals...but Did NOT Like the Rooster
No comments:
Post a Comment