Friday, March 12, 2010

Here Comes the Sun

Sorry it has been so long...I can't believe that it has been a month since I last posted. This one is for you Aunt Sandy!

As I said in the title, the sun has finally decided to come back to Indiana. Last weekend was really warm, so the family and I decided to enjoy it and we spent most of our time outside. First, we went to the zoo...it had been so long since we had been there and it was nice to be back. This particular visit to the zoo was particularly fun because Liam was able to walk around on his own and he took more of an interest in the animals. In particular, he really liked the penguins. He would just stare at them and say "woooo!" It was super cute, the video below is Liam watching the penguins. Here are some photos from out trip.


Liam and Momma at the Zoo


Liam, Momma and the Llamas


Liam and Daddy Looking at the Bald Eagles


Momma and Liam Looking at the Seals


Liam Loving the Penguins

Last weekend we also spent lots of time playing outside and we even made it to the park. We had a fun time playing and running around like crazy people. Here are some pictures that we took.


Liam Loving Daddy


Liam the Basketball Player


The First Walk of the Season

All in all we are all doing well. Liam is getting bigger and bigger by the day. He is starting to feed himself on his own (he is super messy, but he is getting it) and he is just starting to become a little man. Andy and I have been really busy as well. Andy with work and myself with school and work. I can't wait to graduate, but I am happy to report that I will be walking across that stage in May! Here are a few more pictures and a video from the last month.


Liam Loving the Children's Museum Water Center


Liam Feeding Himself


Liam Dancing and His Favorite Truck

No comments: