I have to admit that I was nervous to take him because he has had a serious case of "stranger danger" and gets very nervous around people he doesn't know. Unfortunately his case of "stranger danger" didn't disappear and he was very unhappy about having to get his hair cut. Here is a very unhappy picture of Liam...
.jpg)
Oh, the Tears!
Although it was a little bit painful (for him) I am so excited that we had another first. It was just so neat to see him have another milestone in his life. He is growing so fast that I just can't believe it sometimes.
Although he wasn't happy about the process, the haircut ending up looking adorable and he just looks so much older! I kept staring at him at dinner...I couldn't believe how grown-up he looked. I kept telling Andy that he doesn't look like my little baby anymore.
All in all it was a good day. Things here are well, just keeping VERY busy with work and school...for those of you who don't know I have entered into my LAST and FINAL semester of Grad School. (Can you tell I am excited?) I will happily be walking across the stage at Butler University in May. I can't wait!
Stay tuned for more updates...I have some videos to post. And below are pictures of Liam's first haircut...Enjoy!
.jpg)
Liam's 1st Time in the Chair
.jpg)
The Proud Mommy and Daddy
.jpg)
More Cuttin'
.jpg)
Liam Happy to be OUT of the Chair
.jpg)
Balloons Make Everything Better
.jpg)
Liam Happy to be Done with His First Haircut
.jpg)
A Happy Mommy and Liam
No comments:
Post a Comment