Just wanted to write a quick post about our Memorial Day. As you can see from the previous post we all had fun at the lake and in Liam's first baby pool. It was a great weekend! Sorry that this post is a little late...unfortunately the Tschida family has been spreading around various diseases but I think that we are all finally on the mend!
The whole weekend was basically spent on the lake relaxing at Gigi and Pop's house. Andy and I decided to buy Liam his first baby pool...and we were so happy that he liked it! I am not sure if he thought of it as a pool or just a giant bath because Daddy filled it with warm water with the sink...but either way he seemed to like being in the water. And he definitely enjoyed playing with Auntie Kimber, Gigi and Pops and the various dogs running around. Luckily he did cry...because either way this kiddo is going to be in the water a lot growing up! Just like his Mommy and Daddy were. Here are some photos to enjoy...
Liam in His Swimsuit
Liam and Mommy
Liam and Auntie Kimber
Liam in his Shades with Daddy
Pops Enjoying the Water
Has this Pool Suddenly Shrunk?
Other than the lake Andy, Liam and I spent Saturday afternoon at the zoo...walking around and enjoying time as a family. It seems to be our favorite spot to go and hang out....getting a membership has definitely paid off. Liam just LOVES the animals and has even started smiling at some of the exhibits...especially the walruses and the fish. Here are a few more pictures to enjoy...
Mommy and Liam by the Seals
Daddy and Liam by the Fish
Liam Loving the Zoo
Liam's Favorite New Toy...a Cheetah...What Else?
Lastly, we have big news. Liam recently has his first two teeth! Can you believe it? He just turned six months and already has two new teeth to show for it. He has the bottom, middle two. And I have to say I was sad when they came in because he is growing up so fast...but when he smiles and I see those teeth I have to laugh at how cute he looks! Luckily we only had fussiness with the first tooth, so I think that is why the second tooth surprised us. He is just growing up so fast! But we are loving all the personality that comes with this age...he is a riot. He is learning to sit up on his own and is definitely trying to crawl with all his might...but just ends up scooting around in circles. But I definitely don't think it will be long...he has been a baby on the move since birth.
Here are a few more recent pictures of Liam...Enjoy!
Liam in His Jumperoo
Liam with One of His Favorites, an Octopus from Lois, Mark and Rachel
One of my Favorites...Liam Cheesing for Mommy
1 comment:
Looks like you had a lovely day! Hope you both are well. We love you!
Post a Comment