Monday, April 13, 2009

Yay for Spring!

Hi Everyone! Hope you are all enjoying the Spring season as much as we are! It is just so nice to be able to spend more time outside with Liam. We have had so much fun these past few weeks...so I thought I would write about them! First, Liam had his first visit to the Indianapolis Zoo. We were lucky enough to go two weekends ago when the weather was really nice! It was a blast! We went with Gigi, Pops, and our friends; Cheryl, Jeremy, and their little guy Isaiah. We all had fun looking at all the different animals and watching the little guys' reactions to the animals. They both had a good time and we all enjoyed being outside and spending time together. Here are some pictures from the zoo...


The Family Outside the Zoo


Liam and Mommy Outside the Walruses


Gigi and Liam Snuggling by the Giraffes


Great Friends!


The Tschida Family by Some Gorgeous Spring Flowers

Later that weekend we were so lucky to have Grandma Tschida come down to visit us for a few days during her Spring Break. We had a good time just spending time together and she was able to spend some good quality time with Liam. I can't believe she hadn't seen him in two months! It had definitely been too long! Here are a couple of photos of Grandma with Liam...


Grandma Tschida with Liam


Smile Liam!

And lastly, we had a few firsts at the Tschida house. One is that Liam rolled over! We were so excited! You should have seen us cheer and yell for him! It was hilarious how excited we got. Unfortunately I was at class when it happened but Daddy got to see it and later we got it on video for you all to see. Second, Liam tried rice cereal for the first time. He wasn't sure what to make of it, and spit most of it out, but it was really fun to try something new. We are guessing it will take a little bit of time until he enjoys it, but it was fun feeding him. He is just getting so big so fast! I will leave you with a couple random pictures of Liam, some of him trying cereal, and pictures of Liam rolling over. Plus a few videos. We hope you all enjoy!

But before I close this entry...I just wanted to make sure I said a big "CONGRATULATIONS!" to our friend's the Kinnucan's on the birth of their second child, a little girl! She was just born on Saturday and we wanted to say Congrats on their new addition...we are so excited for you guys!


Liam Loves Chewing on the Syrup Bottle


Liam in His New Shades


Liam Trying Cereal for the First Time


Liam Covered in Cereal with Mommy


Liam Covered in Cereal with Daddy


Mommy with Liam after he Rolled Over


Daddy with Liam after he Rolled Over


Liam Laughing


Liam Rolling Over

1 comment:

Mrs. Hilton said...

He's getting so big! Thanks for the new updates. Looks like you guys had a great day at the zoo. I can't wait until our guys is old enough for the zoo, it's one of my favorite places!! Me miss you guys oodles!!