For those of you who don't know...my family, Andy and I traveled to St. Paul, Minnesota for my cousin's, Sean, wedding this past weekend. Although it was a short trip, we got to see many family members that we haven't seen in awhile, including Nana, Papa, Uncle Steve, Ali, Kai, Steve, and of course the bride and groom. Which was really nice! The wedding was held in a beautiful church in downtown St. Paul...followed by a really fun reception. Of course the ceremony was touching, and the bride and groom looked very much in love. But I think our favorite part of the reception was the photo booth that the bride and groom provided for the guests to take pictures of themselves, and then place them in a memory book for the couple to enjoy later. It was such a neat idea...I am sure that they got many pictures that will get more and more interesting by the end of the night. Overall we all enjoyed the weekend, although it was way to short!
Other than that things are still going good on the baby front. My belly is continuing to get bigger and bigger...and Andy and I are closing in on the third trimester after this week! I can't believe how quickly things are going...and in three more months we will have little Liam in our arms! I have attached a few photos of the wedding and belly bump pictures. And this Friday week we are off to California for another wedding, my cousin Gabe, which is going to be held in Pismo Beach. I know that the entire family is excited for that trip. It has been way to long since we have seen the Kost side of the family. So in two weeks I will post pictures and details of the California trip...I am sure there will be plenty. Miss you all!
Mom, Dad, and my second cousin, Kai

Kimber and Kai

The Kessel Clan

Mom and Dad

Week 23

Week 24

Week 25
1 comment:
Wow! Look how much bigger your bump got from week 23 to week 24! These pictures of your bump are so great. Liam may not care right away, but you've literally documented this growth from day one of his little life. I can't wait till he comes. We want to come down and visit soon so when you get some time let's plan something. Miss you both and love you bunches
Post a Comment